Search

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Blog Post #7

What do you need to do before your presentation?  - I need to do a loooot of things. First of all, I have been slacking in the video and website department. My website isn’t written, and I have an insufficient amount of videos. Then, I’m still working on another part of my genius project.

What are you nervous about for your presentation? - I am most nervous about my presentation in that I already have a lot of things to work on, and adding this onto it only creates additional work I didn't think about.


What has been your favorite part of your Genius Project so far? Why? - My favorite part of my genius project is being graded on what I do for fun!!!

Talk about the process of writing a blog. Has it been helpful in reflecting about your progress in your project? Why or why not? - The process of writing a blog has been tedious. I have been inconsistent for a while… and I need to catch up. .







No comments:

Post a Comment