Search

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Not Much Posts Lately(Update 9-15)

So, I would like people to know that I am not dead. I haven't spent a ton of time on my genius project it self. I have been searching for talent to appear on my genius project. Unfortunantly, I have yet to find enough. I have purchased almost all the materials I need in order to complete my genius project. I still need a laptop to produce the remainder of my website on, as well as a platform to edit video on.

So far here are the people appearing in my genius project :

Sandee
Bekkah
Alex(Hitt)


I still need to find more people for my genius project.  But I will continue to work on the project.

Also when I get the website up, that is where all my news will be going.

P.S here are some videos I made a while ago for the genius project.

**EDIT - Videos shall be posted here instead, I haven't found the time to build another website.

No comments:

Post a Comment