Search

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A new start

A new start...

So, after reviewing my previous posts. I have decided I really want to try starting over(with only 1.5 weeks to spare!!) and redoing my blog posts. And with starting over the blog posts, I would also like to show how my genius project has changed...

Changes Changes..

First of all, I would like to state that my entire genius project has been revamped. I have changed the topic of my project, so I am no longer documenting other people's stories. Instead I decided to document what I spend my free time on, which happens to be projects! Alongside this, I decided to bring in my expedition videos as part of my project to showcase my work.

Next, I would also like to point out that the interface for my blog has changed greatly. It has been redesigned to look as elegant as possible while being capable of delivering the content in an organized and efficient manner.

Finally, I would like to state that my current progress is actually quite minimal. I have the vast majority of my projects ready to be recorded, but documentations hasn't occurred yet and that even though I have 2 weeks to finish my project, I will be working hard to document more of my projects...

Progress update!!

Okay, so now lets get to the nitty gritty details. As for projects, the self driving RC car never happened... Instead I built a nitro powered RC car. I built a box that light's up to music. I am currently building a 200 watt Bluetooth speaker that lights up. I have also produced some videos. Finally I have been producing this blog, and trying to get everything working...

Latest Videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment